After a very long winter, Spring is finally here. We are beginning to see a wide variety of birds return to the lake and the snow and ice is almost gone. Welcome to Spring all of our Eagle Lake Friends!
Be sure to explore the latest edition of Eagle Eye. In this edition you’ll read about:
- An update on our 2018 Invasive Phragmites Program
- The 2018 Water Clarity, Total Phosphorus and Calcium Results
- An update on Blue-Green Algae for Eagle Lake
- Upcoming Workshop on Blue-Green Algae, to be held on June 8th in South River
- Details on our Annual General Meeting to be held on July 20th
- Information on our first ever Eagle Lake Cottage Comfort Food Cookbook
- Group Insurance Offering
- Ways you can support our local businesses
Happy Spring to all and remember to take the time to renew your membership for the 2019 season!